top of page

Major Solar Impact Possible

Two locations in Norfolk have demonstrated over the last six months that installing solar can make a big difference - not just to the world but to your operation and your cost base. If we take two examples from Norfolk - how does a carport installation of 600 panels sound? This gives one operation the opportunity to use 75% of the electricity generated and to sell the other 25% to the grid.

Have a look at the news article here:







The other location is a quarry near Dereham in Norfolk. Here the panels will contribute to the running of the quarry by over 21% of its electricity needs and sell a further 30% to the grid. The will be virtually no visual impact on the area as solar panels will sit inside the quarry itself. A straightforward installation with only positive results for both operation and those living around the site.


Have a look at the news article here:


10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Commentaires


bottom of page